DISCUSSYES
RULES DYESERS GALLERY TIMELINE PANEL
Dear dyesers, please we will be offline for few or some hours to implement certain features. We implore you to please bear with us. We will be back soon! Thanks!

Discussyes

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Lifestyle » A homeless student admitted into 17 universities

A homeless student admitted into 17 universities

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

https://netstorage-legit.akamaized.net/images/4d634f78b79d6cb1.jpg
Dylan with his mother

Dylan Chidick, who will be the first to have a university education in his family after he gained admission to 17 out of the 18 schools he applied to.

Dylan who lives in New Jersey had suffered very rough times with his family who were even homeless at a time. The young lad had moved to America from Trinidad at just seven years old has now made his family proud

He comes from a family where they barely make ends meet and they even endured homelessness with his junior twin brothers suffering from a serious heart disease

Dylan told CBS News, "My family went through a lot and there has been a lot of people saying, 'you can't do that,' or 'you are not going to achieve this,' and me - getting these acceptances - kind of verifies what I been saying. I can do it and I will do it."

The bright lad successfully gained admission to 17 out of 18 universities he applied to and his application fees were weaved due to his financial situation.

Source: Legit

Last edited by Justp_45 (16th Mar 2019 03:02 pm)

Interesting story

so touching. With God all things is possible :flag:

You are here » Discussyes » Lifestyle » A homeless student admitted into 17 universities